Are you currently trying to sell stuff online?
Then I’m sure you will agree that converting your traffic into sales is hard.
And getting yourself profitable? That’s even harder.
But there’s a simple secret to increasing the value of each customer you market to:
Sales funnels. Is Clickfunnels Worth It
You can use it to build:
– Landing pages
– Squeeze pages
– Membership sites
– Every type of sales funnel you can think of, complete with order bumps, upsells and downsells
And individuals are utilizing ClickFunnels with great success.
That is amazing.Is Clickfunnels Worth It
What are the best features of ClickFunnels?
Best Feature #1: Funnel template blueprints
If you’ve never created a sales funnel before then ClickFunnels has you covered.
Here’s a high-level overview of how to create your first sales funnel:
- Choose a funnel type.
- Select a template.
- Customize each page to fit your business.
- Add your products and ensure all your email and payment integrations are set up.
- Set a domain name for your new funnel.
- Save your funnel.
Your sales funnel is now live and you can start sending traffic to it. Is Clickfunnels Worth It
Best Feature #2: Good Visual Drag and Drop Editor
What I like is that the editor is very intuitive to use.
Selecting elements on the page and transferring them where you want is quite seamless.
Best Feature #3: Nice Selection of Page Elements
ClickFunnels also includes several advanced elements like:
– SMS Signup
– Pricing Tables
– Progress Bars
– Facebook Comments
– FAQ Blocks
– Countdown Timers
– Custom HTML
Best Feature #4: The ClickFunnels Affiliate program is awesome
First the Fundamentals:
That’s not all:
ClickFunnels also has another great feature for affiliates called share funnels.
Within the Settings tab of any of your funnels, you can grab your Share Funnel URL.
What I do not like about ClickFunnels?
Bad Part #1: Why is adding a funnel so slow?
After choosing your funnel type and template, it needs to get added to your account.
For some reason, this process seems to take around 8-10 seconds each time.
Bad Part #2: Restrictions on funnels you can make and visitors
If you are just building sales funnels for yourself, these limitations are probably okay.
You’ll need to upgrade to the Etison Suite plan if you would like to develop unlimited funnels.
Bad Part #3: Quite Large learning curve
The range of what ClickFunnels can do is fairely huge, and it can certainly be intimidating to some.
How much is ClickFunnels now?
Everything else you need to know concerning ClickFunnels
How is their support?
Do I need my own domain? Is Clickfunnels Worth It
Do they have an active community?
What integrations do they provide?
What’s the Funnel Hacks system?
You’ll also get a bunch of additional training and bonuses which include:
– 6 Week Funnel Hacks Master Class ($2,997 value)
– Instant Traffic Hacks ($1,997 value)
– Inception Secrets ($1,997 value)
– SOAP & Seinfeld Email Sequences ($997 value)
Is ClickFunnels a scam?
However, no, ClickFunnels isn’t a scam. It is definitely the real deal.
What else is ClickFunnels used for?
You can create webinar funnels to help you grow your brand and promote your products and services.
How can you make ClickFunnels work for you? Is Clickfunnels Worth It
ClickFunnels versus the competition
ClickFunnels vs LeadPages
ClickFunnels vs SamCart
– Best software for creating marketing and sales funnels
– Editor balances ease of use with flexibility
– Integrates with all major email and payment providers
– Beautiful looking templates for every type of funnel
– Great on-boarding procedure for learning the program
– Software has been better after every update
– Easily share any funnels you build and automatically earn affiliate commissions
– 2-tier affiliate program
– Free domain name with SSL set up
– 14-day free trial
– Limits on the number of funnels, pages, and visitors with the standard plan
– Plently of things to learn, a steep learning curve
– Split testing is pretty basic